The www.mediaagencygroup.com website is operated by the Media Agency Group. Our contact details are as follows:
Media Agency Group
34 South Molton Street
Telephone 020 8003 3721
Email [email protected]
Company registration number: 7022358
VAT registration number: 989321181
By using this Website you agree to these Terms and Conditions:
1. Media Agency Group reserve the right to amend, delete and remove the whole or part of this Website.
2. Media Agency Group try to ensure that the Website operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website.
3. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
4. Media Agency Group do not make any guarantees about the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of the content of this Website and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it.
5. Media Agency Group shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
6. Media Agency Group are in no way responsible for any third party websites that link to our site.
7. Media Agency Group reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone, you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of the site and also your user experience.
The content, design and layout of the “Media Agency Group” website is protected by National and International copyright laws and may not be reproduced other than when downloaded and viewed on a single computer for private use only.
We regard your privacy as important and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will only use any personal information you send us for the purposes for which you provide it. We will only hold your information for as long as necessary for these purposes and will not pass it to any other parties unless this is made clear to you. All employees who have access to your personal data or are associated with the handling of that data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.